What is the Three-Legged Stool?
Over the last 20 years, we've worked on a lot of projects. While every project is unique, we've found that having three different points of contact for you as the client is the best way to make sure you have all your needs covered.
- Senior Project Manager - Our PMs are industry veterans who know how to manage a schedule and stay on top of a budget better than anyone. Your PM will see problems before they're problems and ensure there is never a gap in communication.
- Strategic Director - A combination of a business analyst and a marketing expert, your Strategic Director's job is to understand how you use your website to power your business today and roadmap how it'll be used in the future.
- Solution Lead - Think of your Solution Lead as a mini-CTO managing the technical work you do with BlueModus. Your SL is a .NET expert and master of the platforms we support, and they're here to ensure your project is a technical success.
What can you expect as the client?
In this model, each of your representatives at BlueModus has a specific area of your success they focus on to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Senior Project Manager: Responsible for monitoring and protecting your project's budget and schedule, removing blockers wherever they appear and ensuring our teams stay in perfect alignment.
- Strategic Director: Focus on your business goals, strategic roadmapping, marketing best practices (SEO, Accessibility, Site Performance) and making sure your systems stay on the cutting edge of your industry's latest web trends.
- Solution Lead: Owns all aspects of the technical success of your project, including turning your requirements into a technical plan for the team to execute, reviewing solutions, deploying new code, and much more.
Other tools and processes we believe in
In addition to building strong teams, we've also assembled a set of processes and tools that maximize efficiency and reduce the margin for error in any complex project:
- Agile project managment methodology focused on delivering business value as quickly as possible.
- Short development sprints culminating in client demos.
- Jira for issue tracking and feature requirements.
- Confluence for comprehensive project wikis and documentation.