Web Development Lead Job Description
Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Web Development Lead in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues who bring a daily commitment to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams.
Many companies talk about their awesome perks, flexible schedules, and cool events. We can, too. Great benefits, a 100% remote culture, ongoing training, and learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
What You Will Be Doing:
In this role, you will be assisting our Solution Leads/Software Architects and Development Directors with mentoring Full-Stack Developers with projects and translating client business requirements into technical requirements. This allows you to stay in the code and grow your experience mentoring other technologists and building solutions.
If you have experience as a Technical Lead, Development Manager, Web Developer, Full-Stack Developer, Backend Developer, Software Engineer, Web Application Engineer, Programmer Analyst, or Web Programmer - this role may be the perfect role for you.
What We Love Finding:
- 5+ years of experience with modern software design patterns, debugging, and refactoring.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 3+ years of experience leading or mentoring a technical team.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing professional services role.
- Experience developing traditional and headless content management systems (CMS), such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with Visual Studio Tooling.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated build products like Team City and Azure DevOps.
- Experience managing and organizing several work streams with different priorities.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices.
- Strong testing and quality assurance ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary between $110,000 to $130,000 based on experience and annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully remote at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 10 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- A strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have - lives outside of work.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 4% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to personally learn and grow.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences & training.
- A bright, passionate, caring team that holds each other accountable and has each other’s backs.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to email@example.com with Web Development Lead in the subject.