Senior Project Manager Job Description
Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Project Manager in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues committed to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams. Great benefits, a 100% remote work environment, flexible schedules, and ongoing learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
What You Will Be Doing:
We prefer candidates who have worked in an agency environment managing multiple enterprise-level web projects concurrently with competing priorities because you will manage 10 to 12 mid to large projects simultaneously. The ability to stay organized, consistently context switch, and keep everything on track and focused in a fast-paced environment is imperative. You must have experience creating and driving project plans and delivering projects against budgets and timelines while ensuring your team adheres to high-quality standards and meets client expectations. You must be someone who can build genuine, honest relationships with clients and your project team and can successfully lead calls with energy, curiosity, and purpose to set the tone and the priorities for your team (and sometimes your clients,) so you must be passionate about the details and excited by the process.
You will provide frequent and transparent communication on the status of projects. You will plan team allocation, forecast budgets, and approve project invoices. You will lead daily stand-ups focused on monitoring work efforts and removing roadblocks. Finally, you must love doing this in a fast-paced, agency environment where priorities change often.
If you have experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Director of Project Management, Program Manager, or Senior Program Manager - this may be the perfect role for you.
What We Love Finding:
- 7+ years of experience managing enterprise-level web development projects in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Experience utilizing project management tools like Atlassian’s Jira, Azure DevOps, Trello, or Basecamp.
- Experience creating, monitoring, and communicating project plans and status.
- Experience managing, tracking, and providing updates on budgets.
- Experience allocating team members to complete projects within timeline, budget, and scope.
- Experience planning and leading client-facing calls.
- Experience removing roadblocks and mitigating identified risks.
- Experience running or facilitating sprint ceremonies, including sprint grooming, planning, demos, and retrospectives.
- Ability to speak intelligently with technical and non-technical clients, including top-level management, and relay all conversations to the technical project team.
- Self-starter, who demonstrates personal initiative.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive work attitude and willingness to help others.
- PMP, CSM, CSPO, or other project management-appropriate certifications.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary between $100,000 to $120,000 based on experience, with quarterly bonuses and annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work remotely at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- A strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have - lives outside of work.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with 10 holidays and 20 paid days off.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 4% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to personally learn and grow.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities like conferences and training.
- A bright, passionate, caring team that holds each other accountable and has each other’s backs.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule with flexible working hours that works best for you.
- Team-building fun days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to email@example.com.