Our Partners: Kentico
Since 2005, we have built hundreds of websites on the Kentico platform - and we're recognized as the #1 Partner in the world.
- #1 Kentico Partner on the planet
- 1st North American Kentico Quality Expert
- Kentico Site of the Year Winner
- 15 Years developing in .NET CMS
What can we do?
Since 2005, BlueModus has built hundreds of websites on the Kentico marketing platform. So you can feel confident that—no matter how straightforward or complex your project—our team of certified Kentico developers can handle it with ease.
- Technical consulting and support
- New feature development and Kentico upgrades
- Site optimization and remediation
- Security and performance audits
- Managed services like hosting
Why choose us?
- WE ARE THE #1 KENTICO INTEGRATOR IN THE WORLD
Since 2005, we’ve built hundreds of websites on Kentico, for Fortune 500 companies and leading agencies alike, spanning every industry imaginable. Plus we're home to the most Kentico-Certified colleagues in the industry, as well as a Kentico MVP.
- WE'RE MASTERS OF THE CUSTOM PROJECT
Immensely complex site builds? No problem. Tricky integrations? Yep, we've done that. Need a solution partner who can literally handle anything you throw at them? Sure, we got it.
- AWARD-WINNING IMPLEMENTATIONS
We met HP's challenge of creating a complex intranet system, built a powerful new marketing website for Innovage...and won Kentico Site of the Year awards for each. See our work.
- WE'RE HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL
From strategy to development, hosting to support - we can manage your entire Kentico lifecycle. Once we've built your site, BlueModus will continue to provide support for as long as you need us.
Whitepaper: Kentico Buying Guide
Considering Kentico? Learn more about product variations and license structure.
Factsheet: About Kentico Audits
Learn how organizations succeed by making a Kentico Audit their first priority.
Whitepaper: Kentico 12
Everything you need to know about Kentico's latest MVC-powered platform.
Factsheet: Selecting a CMS
A detailed, step-by-step guide to selecting a content management system.