Interested in applying? Email your resume to email@example.com with Strategic Director in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues committed to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams. Great benefits, a 100% remote work environment, flexible schedules, and ongoing learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We prefer candidates who have worked in an agency environment managing multiple enterprise-level clients concurrently with competing priorities because you will manage 10 to 12 mid to large clients simultaneously. The ability to stay organized, consistently context switch, and keep everything on track and focused in a fast-paced environment is imperative. You must have experience with web development projects, mainly website builds and redesigns since you will determine and define business requirements, create stories, and prioritize backlogs for a technical team of architects, designers, developers, and QA. You must be a self-starter excited by creating action and order out of ambiguousness and someone who can build genuine, honest relationships with clients and be their champion while motivating the project team to rally around shared goals to create good client outcomes. As there is a sales component to this role, you must be a strategic consultant continually helping our clients build roadmaps 3-6-9 months ahead to help prioritize what comes next to drive toward client KPIs and to create a healthy backlog of work. Being comfortable with the uncomfortable is essential, as you will be the escalation point for the team and our clients. You must be able to successfully lead calls with energy, curiosity, and purpose and tactfully handle challenging conversations or navigate difficult situations with empathy and honesty. Finally, you must love doing all this in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often.
If you have experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager, Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, or Digital Strategist - this may be the perfect role for you.
WHAT WE LOVE FINDING:
- 7+ years of experience managing multiple client relationships in an agency environment with competing and constantly changing priorities.
- 7+ years of experience with enterprise-level web development projects.
- Balance of business and technology backgrounds.
- Willingness and ability to make difficult, complex decisions.
- Assumes responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to speak intelligently with technical and non-technical clients, including top-level management, and relay all conversations to the technical project team.
- Experience conducting discovery, strategy, and roadmap conversations with clients to drive toward the next.
- An abstract thinker with a natural curiosity for learning about clients, uncovering or identifying pain points, and creatively approaching solutions.
- Self-starter, who demonstrates personal initiative.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive work attitude and willingness to help others.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary between $115,000 to $135,000 based on experience, with quarterly bonuses and annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work remotely at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- A strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have - lives outside of work.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with 10 holidays and 20 paid days off.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 4% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to personally learn and grow.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities like conferences and training.
- A bright, passionate, caring team that holds each other accountable and has each other’s backs.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule with flexible working hours that works best for you.
- Team-building fun days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.