Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Solution Lead in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues committed to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams. Great benefits, a 100% remote work environment, flexible schedules, and ongoing learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You are responsible for the technical vision of client projects, which includes translating the business requirements into technical requirements, decomposing requirements into sprints or tickets for your team, pair programming, conducting code reviews, and leading demos for our clients on completed work. What makes this role unique is that in addition to architecting solutions and mentoring a team, you also will be writing code and developing the more complex solutions with your team. Most of our Solution Leads love this, as they dislike getting too far away from the code.
If you have experience as a Software Architect, Technical Lead, Engineering Lead, Principal Software Engineer, Web Development Lead, Lead Developer, Web Developer, Full-Stack Developer, Backend Developer, Software Engineer, Web Application Engineer, Programmer Analyst, or Web Programmer - this may be the perfect mix of architecture, leadership, and hands-on development for you.
WHAT WE LOVE FINDING:
- 5+ years of experience leading or mentoring a technical team.
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing professional services role.
- Experience writing semantic-accessible HTML and CSS (Flex/Grid/CSS Custom Properties/CSS Functions/Scalable CSS) utilizing BEM naming methodology.
- Experience resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with search engine optimization best practices
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with Visual Studio Tooling.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated build products like Team City and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong testing and quality assurance ethic.
- Experience developing with traditional and headless content management systems (CMS), like Kentico, Sitefinity, Umbraco, or Sitecore is a plus.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment.
- Self-starter, who demonstrates personal initiative.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive work attitude and willingness to help others.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary between $130,000 to $150,000 based on experience, with quarterly bonuses and annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work remotely at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- A strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have - lives outside of work.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with 10 holidays and 20 paid days off.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 4% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to personally learn and grow.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities like conferences and training.
- A bright, passionate, caring team that holds each other accountable and has each other’s backs.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule with flexible working hours that works best for you.
- Team-building fun days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to email@example.com.