Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior QA Engineer in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues committed to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams. Great benefits, a 100% remote work environment, flexible schedules, and ongoing learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will learn and understand the KPIs and nuances of your client base to assist project teams by creating detailed test cases and manually testing functionality. You will verify website user experiences by validating layout and functionality against approved designs in all supported browsers. You will scan for web accessibility, search engine optimization (SEO), Core Web Vitals, and performance issues. You will write detailed bug tickets and track identified issues while working with the team to ensure we deliver a high-quality product to our clients. In addition, you will verify website content editor experience by creating and editing pages, widgets, and functionality within the CMS. Finally, you may assist the team with documentation of the content editor experience for client training purposes or project tracking.
If you have experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Assurance Tester, QA Analyst, Software Test Engineer, or Quality Coordinator - this may be the perfect role for you.
WHAT WE LOVE FINDING:
- 7+ years of experience in acceptance, functional, regression, and smoke testing for a software development team that built websites and web applications using front and back-end technologies.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases and plans.
- Experience testing across multiple browsers on desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience with web accessibility, search engine optimization (SEO), and website performance.
- Experience utilizing issue/bug tracking software like Atlassian’s Jira, Azure DevOps, Trello, or Basecamp.
- Experience testing multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, who demonstrates personal initiative.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive work attitude and willingness to help others.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary between $90,000 to $110,000 based on experience, with quarterly bonuses and annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work remotely at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- A strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have - lives outside of work.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with 10 holidays and 20 paid days off.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 4% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to personally learn and grow.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities like conferences and training.
- A bright, passionate, caring team that holds each other accountable and has each other’s backs.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule with flexible working hours that works best for you.
- Team-building fun days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to email@example.com.