Senior QA Engineer Job Description
Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Strategic Director in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues who bring a daily commitment to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams.
Many companies talk about their awesome offices, flexible schedules, and cool events. We can, too. Great benefits, a 100% remote culture, ongoing training, and learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintaining and growing mutually valuable relationships with our clients, whose projects include medium to large website, webstore, and intranet builds leveraging content management systems (CMS), including Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Owning 10 – 12 mid-large client relationships and ensuring frequent communication and deep understanding of their needs.
- Working closely with clients to identify their specific needs and business objectives to determine products and services that help achieve those goals.
- Contributing to an agile project team consisting of Designers, UX/UI Developers, Web Developers, Solution Leads, Projects Managers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
- Working with the project team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Leading client discovery sessions and providing support and guidance for content modeling, sitemap development, and wireframing.
- Actively leading or participating in regular update meetings, roadmap sessions and acting as the first point of escalation for client concerns regarding projects and services.
- Consistently developing new business within assigned existing clients, including meeting or exceeding mutually agreed upon revenue targets and strategic objectives.
- Assisting the business development team in pre-sales activity (RFPs, Proposals, ROMs, LOEs) to capture new accounts, as needed.
- Promoting and collaborating on our development and coding best practices.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience in account management, project management, or similar work.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise-level application development projects.
- 2+ years of experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Balance of business and technology backgrounds.
- Ability to interface and communicate with clients, including top-level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to have intelligent conversations regarding project requirements and objectives with technical and non-technical staff; conveying requirements to the technical team to set development objectives and technical terms to non-technical clients.
- Experience managing and organizing several work streams with different priorities.
- Willingness and ability to make difficult, complex decisions.
- Willingness assumes responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to maintain a positive work attitude.
- Ability to work with other people and teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and project stakeholders.
What We Love Finding:
- Moderate-to-high technical skills, as you must be able to act as a strategic consultant in development engagements.
- Self-starter, who demonstrates personal initiative.
- High personal work standards, honest, and trustworthiness.
- Strong negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Fun, enthusiastic, dynamic personality.
- Willingness to help others.
- Experience in product management.
- Some experience with C# and .Net in general.
- Competitive salary between $95,000 to $115,000, with annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully remote at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 9 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 3% employer match.
- Team building “fun” days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences & training.