Senior Web Developer Job Description
Interested in applying? Email your resume to email@example.com with Senior Web Developer in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues who bring a daily commitment to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams.
Many companies talk about their awesome perks, flexible schedules, and cool events. We can, too. Great benefits, a 100% remote culture, ongoing training, and learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
What You Will Be Doing:
If you have experience as a Web Developer, Full-Stack Developer, Backend Developer, Software Engineer, Web Application Engineer, Programmer Analyst, or Web Programmer - this role may be the perfect role for you.
What We Love Finding:
- 5+ years of experience with modern software design patterns, debugging, and refactoring.
- 3+ years of experience using modern semantic accessible HTML.
- Experience writing clean, scalable CSS using modern features such as Flex/Grid.
- Experience resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization best practices
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with Visual Studio Tooling.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated build products like Team City and Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience developing with traditional and headless content management systems (CMS), such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Strong testing and quality assurance ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment.
- Competitive salary between $100,000 to $120,000 based on experience and annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully remote at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 9 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- A strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have - lives outside of work.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 3% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to personally learn and grow.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences & training.
- A bright, passionate, caring team that holds each other accountable has each other’s backs.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours.
- Team-building fun days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Web Developer in the subject.