Senior UX/UI Developer Job Description
Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior UX/UI Developer in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues committed to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams. Great benefits, a 100% remote work environment, flexible schedules, and ongoing learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work closely with internal and external design teams to create a rich interactive user interface that bridges the gap between design and technical implementation.
What We Love Finding:
- 7+ years of experience writing semantic-accessible HTML and CSS (Flex/Grid/CSS Custom Properties/CSS Functions/Scalable CSS) utilizing BEM naming methodology.
- A portfolio or live examples of code produced.
- Knowledge of pre-processors/transpilers such as PUG/SCSS/Babel.
- Experience working with NodeJS.
- Experience with GIT and familiarity with code versioning practices on large teams, i.e., branching strategies, pull requests, code reviews, etc.
- Experience with C# or .NET technologies would be helpful but not required
- Proficient with image authoring tools like Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Proficient with wireframing/design tools like Mock Plus, Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD.
- Experience working with client design standards and brand guidelines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and project stakeholders.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Self-starter, who demonstrates personal initiative.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive work attitude and willingness to help others.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary between $80,000 to $100,000 based on experience, with quarterly bonuses and annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work remotely at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- A strong work/life balance with a focus that we all have - and should have - lives outside of work.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with 10 holidays and 20 paid days off.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 4% employer match.
- Challenging work with the opportunity to personally learn and grow.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities like conferences and training.
- A bright, passionate, caring team that holds each other accountable and has each other’s backs.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule with flexible working hours that works best for you.
- Team-building fun days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to email@example.com.