Senior UX/UI Developer Job Description
Interested in applying? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior UX/UI Developer in the subject line.
We are a fully remote technology agency - composed of colleagues who bring a daily commitment to transparency, efficiency, and helping. We approach our clients and colleagues with sincerity - and recognize that innovative tech solutions pair best with wholehearted teams.
Many companies talk about their awesome offices, flexible schedules, and cool events. We can, too. Great benefits, a 100% remote culture, ongoing training, and learning are part of BlueModus. But when you come to work here, you also become a part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and each other.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working closely with both internal and external design teams to ensure the feasibility of the design, clarify ambiguous designs, and create rich interactive user interfaces.
- Working with our team to bridge the gap between front-end implementation and potential content management systems limitations.
- Helping to define and implement data structures used by different layers of the applications we build.
- Contributing to an agile project team consisting of Designers, UX/UI Developers, Web Developers, Solution Leads, Projects Managers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
- Building reusable code and components for future use.
- Assisting with building and maintaining internal tools to streamline our development process and enhance productivity.
- Promoting and collaborating on our development and coding best practices.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience using modern semantic accessible HTML.
- 5+ years of experience writing clean, scalable CSS using modern features such as Flex/Grid.
- 5+ years of experience coding for cross-browser compatibility and responsive/intrinsic web development standards.
- Some experience with .Net technologies strongly preferred
- A portfolio or live examples of code produced.
- Proficient with image authoring tools, such as Photoshop and Sketch.
- Experience working with client graphic standards and brand guidelines.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and project stakeholders.
What We Love Finding:
- Experience developing with traditional and headless content management systems (CMS), such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment.
- Experience with PUG.
- Experience with SCSS.
- Experience working with NodeJS.
- Some experience with C# and .Net in general.
- Competitive salary between $70,000 to $90,000, with annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully remote at home – we are a 100% virtual company.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 9 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 3% employer match.
- Team building “fun” days and other company-sponsored activities in different cities throughout the year.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences & training.