- BlueModus News
- May 21, 2021
Congratulations to BlueModus Solution Lead Jon Knopp, who recently passed Kentico Xperience’s Developer certification exam on version 13. The certification is valid for two years, and Jon previously earned this certification in April 2019. Additionally, Jon is a certified Kentico Experience Marketer.
Kentico Xperience is Kentico Software’s digital experience platform, which provides content management, digital marketing, and commerce tools in a single .NET MCV solution for powering websites, intranets, and webstores.
The Kentico Xperience 13 Certified Developer Exam is a secure, online exam comprised of 50 questions that must be completed within 90 minutes. To pass, a technologist needs knowledge of Xperience’s features and functionality and demonstrates practical experience using the product. The exam focuses on topics and skills such as:
- Determining the application’s data structure and storage
- Selecting the appropriate development model and approach
- Mapping project requirements to Xperience features
- Presenting data using the API
- Setting up the development environment for teams
- Customizing out-of-the-box features
- Optimizing the application’s performance
- Troubleshooting and debugging the application
- Deploying the solution to different runtime environments
- Maintaining the application through its lifecycle
“Re-certifying as a Kentico Xperience Developer helps keep our team ahead on best practices and new offerings within the Xperience platform. I always enjoy expanding my Kentico knowledge and expertise to provide our clients quality solutions for their needs,” says Jon.
BlueModus, as the #1 Kentico Xperience Solution Partner worldwide, remains very proud of the number of certified Kentico professionals on the team. With the inclusion of Jon and this re-certification, we employ 40 Kentico Xperience Certified Developers and 59 Kentico Xperience Certified Marketers – the most of any Kentico Xperience Solution Partner.
Interested in learning more about BlueModus’ experience building client websites and intranets on Kentico Xperience? Visit our Kentico Xperience Partner webpage or check out some of our Case Studies, as we are incredibly proud of our client projects.