- BlueModus News
- Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations to BlueModus Development Director John Fager, who recently passed Kentico Xperience’s Developer certification exam and re-earned this accreditation for another two years. Additionally, John is a certified Kentico Experience Marketer. Kentico Xperience is Kentico Software’s digital experience platform, which provides content management, digital marketing, and commerce tools in a single .NET MCV solution for powering websites, intranets, and webstores.
“John’s certification reflects his commitment to providing the best guidance to customers and teams,” states Mike Wills, BlueModus’ Vice President of Technology.
The Kentico Xperience Certified Developer Exam is a secure, online exam that comprises 50 questions completed within 90 minutes. A technologist needs knowledge of Xperience’s features and functionality and demonstrates practical experience using the product to pass. The exam focuses on topics and skills such as:
- Determining the application’s data structure and storage
- Selecting the appropriate development model and approach
- Mapping project requirements to Xperience features
- Presenting data using the API
- Setting up the development environment for teams
- Customizing out-of-the-box features
- Optimizing the application’s performance
- Troubleshooting and debugging the application
- Deploying the solution to different runtime environments
- Maintaining the application through its lifecycle
“Kentico is always changing, so staying current is important to ensure the best options are part of our solutions,” shared John.
BlueModus, as the #1 Kentico Xperience Solution Partner worldwide, remains very proud of the number of certified Kentico professionals on the team. With the inclusion of John and this re-certification, we employ 44 Kentico Xperience Certified Developers and 69 Kentico Xperience Certified Marketers – the most of any Kentico Xperience Solution Partner.
Interested in learning more about BlueModus’ experience building client websites and intranets on Kentico Xperience? Visit our Kentico Xperience Partner webpage or check out some of our Case Studies, as we are incredibly proud of our client projects.