- BlueModus News
- Jun 21, 2021
Congratulations to BlueModus Solution Lead Bill Olson, who recently passed Kentico Xperience’s Developer certification exam on version 12. Kentico Xperience is Kentico Software’s digital experience platform, which provides content management, digital marketing, and commerce tools in a single .NET MVC solution for powering websites, intranets, and webstores.
“ Bill’s certification reflects his commitment to supporting our customers. Their projects are in good hands,” notes BlueModus Director of Development Mike Wills.
The Kentico Xperience 12 Certified Developer Exam is a secure, online exam comprised of 50 questions that must be completed within 90 minutes. To pass, a technologist needs knowledge of Xperience’s features and functionality and demonstrates practical experience using the product. The exam focuses on topics and skills such as:
- Determining the application’s data structure and storage
- Selecting the appropriate development model and approach
- Mapping project requirements to Xperience features
- Presenting data using the API
- Setting up the development environment for teams
- Customizing out-of-the-box features
- Optimizing the application’s performance
- Troubleshooting and debugging the application
- Deploying the solution to different runtime environments
- Maintaining the application through its lifecycle
“By expanding my expertise to include developing and managing Kentico Xperience 12 MVC solutions, it ensures that I can provide clients with the best possible options for their digital content management needs,” says Bill.
BlueModus, as the #1 Kentico Xperience Solution Partner worldwide, remains very proud of the number of certified Kentico professionals on the team. With the inclusion of Bill and this re-certification, we employ 45 Kentico Xperience Certified Developers and 60 Kentico Xperience Certified Marketers – the most of any Kentico Xperience Solution Partner.
Interested in learning more about BlueModus’ experience building client websites and intranets on Kentico Xperience? Visit our Kentico Xperience Partner webpage or check out some of our Case Studies, as we are incredibly proud of our client projects.