Congratulations to BlueModus Senior Solutions Engineer Andrew Coats, who recently passed Kentico Xperience’s Developer certification exam on version 13. The certification is valid for two years. Additionally, Andrew is a certified Kentico Experience Marketer.
Kentico Xperience is Kentico Software’s digital experience platform, which provides content management, digital marketing, and commerce tools in a single .NET MCV solution for powering websites, intranets, and webstores.
“Keeping the team sharp on our DXPs is a high priority for us. Knowing that our teams are trained and certified is also important to our partners. With these goals aligned, BlueModus can build great experiences together.” notes BlueModus Development Director Nick Bushnell.
The Kentico Xperience 12 Certified Developer Exam is a secure, online exam comprised of 50 questions that must be completed within 90 minutes. To pass, a technologist needs knowledge of Xperience’s features and functionality and demonstrates practical experience using the product. The exam focuses on topics and skills such as:
- Determining the application’s data structure and storage
- Selecting the appropriate development model and approach
- Mapping project requirements to Xperience features
- Presenting data using the API
- Setting up the development environment for teams
- Customizing out-of-the-box features
- Optimizing the application’s performance
- Troubleshooting and debugging the application
- Deploying the solution to different runtime environments
- Maintaining the application through its lifecycle
“You are always learning something when you study and take the certification exam. For example, this time, I learned about localization of data annotation, “ shared Andrew Coats.
BlueModus, as the #1 Kentico Xperience Solution Partner worldwide, remains very proud of the number of certified Kentico professionals on the team. With the inclusion of Andrew and this re-certification, we employ 41 Kentico Xperience Certified Developers and 62 Kentico Xperience Certified Marketers – the most of any Kentico Xperience Solution Partner.
Interested in learning more about BlueModus’ experience building client websites and intranets on Kentico Xperience? Visit our Kentico Xperience Partner webpage or check out some of our Case Studies, as we are incredibly proud of our client projects.